Nexus Smart Hub has been successfully operating at the Golflinks Commercial Campus at North Wyong for two and a half years. The hub combines the professionalism of a traditional serviced office with the energy and culture found in popular modern co working spaces across the globe.
Nexus members use the hub either as their primary place of work or somewhere they only work from or hold meetings occasionally. They are a diverse mix of established professional services operators, freelancers and start-ups. There are also a number commuters who choose to work remotely from the hub one or two days a week rather than commute the long distance to Sydney.
• The demand from SME’s for flexible office accommodation at Nexus has been consistently strong over the last couple of years we have been operating. This demand combined with the population growth projected for the area has given us confidence to bring to market the latest Nexus offering – The Nexus Business Hub.
• The Nexus Business Hub is an architecturally designed state of the art, multi-million dollar facility built over three levels. The Nexus Business Hub has a broader range of offices than its sister building the original Nexus Smart Hub. The Business Hub also has work stations, meeting rooms, event space, video conferencing facilities, printers and scanners, break out spaces, private phone booths and even a private members gym.
• The Nexus Business Hub will be a natural continuation of the small business ecosystem that has developed at Nexus over the last couple of years.
Some of the existing members in the original Nexus Smart Hub started on workstations but have now expanded and stabilized their operations to the point that they are ready to take larger dedicated space in the business hub. This nurture and growth path for SME’s is unique on the coast and is made possible by the flexibility and value of the Nexus offering.
A major component of the Nexus offering has always been technology. Nexus is partnering with Servers Australia to deliver to Nexus Business Hub members the fastest broadband internet available anywhere on the Central Coast.
The Nexus Business Hub will be open for business from September 2017. Level 1 already has 75% of the available area pre-leased prior to opening. More space will be released on level 2 in December this year.
Contact us for more information
Latest posts by Sonia Pansare (see all)
- Boost Your Business with Facebook Workshop – Basic to Intermediate Training - September 21, 2017
- How to Design Your Office for Optimal Productivity and Workflow - August 28, 2017
- Why Now is the Time to Scale Your Small Business - August 22, 2017