Meet our new members, Walker and Andrews and Robson Partners
Walker & Andrews are Chartered Accountants who have recently merged with Robson Partners in Gosford. Aside from tax and accounting, they provide financial planning advice and business coaching services for small businesses.
- What is the successes and challenges of your Business? Walker & Andrews and Robson Partners understands that the key to success lies in the relationships we build with clients and the actions that underpin them so that we can see our clients’ wealth grow over time.
- What improvements have you noticed since working from the Nexus? Nexus allows us to meet with our clients who live further north of Gosford, in the Wyong region, and to provide a second space for our team members to work from. It has provided us with greater flexibility and convenience for our clients who live over 30 minutes from our primary office in Gosford.
- Do you have any special offers or can you help other Nexus members with? We hold regular business improvement workshops and financial planning seminars covering:
Business Improvement Workshop
- How we add value and why some businesses move forward faster than others.
- How to thrive, not just survive in your business
- Why the future of business has changed
- How to grow your customers and clients base, and keep them for life
- Tax strategies to minimise on your profits
Financial Planning Seminars
- Succession planning
- Risk management
- Estate planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and investing within them
Contact Gerard Andrews to find out how they can help your business or personal matters, in Office 1-08, Level 1, Nexus Smart Hub
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or via 02 4320 0500