Announcing the Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce 2018 Annual Business Awards
Now Open To Members & Non Members
Your invitation to apply to become an AWARD WINNING BUSINESS.
Reward and showcase your business at our Annual Premier Awards Night, which will be held on Saturday 23rd June 2018, at Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast.
Once again the streamlined process and the continued alliance with the Central Coast Business Excellence Awards and the NSW Business Chamber has made entering so much easier with only one application.
Aligned categories this year are as follows;
- Outstanding Young Employee (aged 18-35)
- Outstanding Young Entrepreneur (aged 18-35)
- Outstanding Business Leader (aged 36+)
- Excellence in Social Enterprise
- Start up Superstar ( trading less than 2 years)
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Small Business ( up to 20 employees)
- Excellence in Business
- Employer of Choice
WRCoC Awarded Categories:
Business of the Year – Will be selected from the above Aligned Award Categories and judged by Chamber Executives.
Kevin Faulks Award – The chamber will recognise either a business or person who has made a significant contribution to the Wyong Regional Community, judged and awarded by the Chamber President.
Your pathway to become an Award Winning Business starts here:
Entries close: Close of Business – Monday 14th May 2018
For further information please contact our Chamber office on 4352 2643
Latest posts by Nexus Smart Hub (see all)
- Digital Marketing Mastery 2 for the Central Coast – 11th September - July 31, 2018
- Central Coast Small Business Networking Group after-work drinks – 14th August - July 31, 2018
- How to move out of the home office for the first time - July 11, 2018