We’re expanding! New Offices available soon!
The Nexus Smart Hub in North Wyong has always broken new ground on the Central Coast.
It was the first co-working space in the region, combining stunning architectural design, the fastest internet connection on the Coast and a thriving small business ecosystem. From the beginning, Nexus reimagined what was possible for a flexible, affordable workspace.
Click here to register your interest today or call 1300 877 977 to arrange your tour with our friendly team!
The Nexus expansion
Nexus continues to innovate and expand. Works are currently underway to create an additional 500 square metres over two levels. The new space will incorporate a mix of workstations, meeting rooms and serviced offices. The expansion will also incorporate a café that will be co-located within Nexus. To ensure lightning fast connection speeds, Nexus will also be upgrading the current internet service from 1 gigabyte to 10 gigabytes.
Why choose Nexus Business Hub?
Location & Facilities
- – 18,000 sqm of buildings on-site with a further 40,000 sqm to be developed in the future
- – Existing on-site services include Reliance Medical Centre, Chemist Outlet, Metro Petrol Station, Anytime Fitness, Little Learners Childcare, KFC and Subway.
- – 10 gigabyte uncontended internet connectivity to the Nexus Building
- – 100 Gb available for the entire campus
- – Ultra-fast, low latency fibre (FTTN) network connections to all premises
- – On-campus data centre
- – Close proximity to zone substation enables reliable delivery of power
- – Just off the M1 Freeway and close to the proposed Warnervale Link Road
- – Public transport to the door
- – Ample free parking
Register your interest today or call 1300 877 977 to arrange your tour with our friendly team!
Latest posts by Nexus Smart Hub (see all)
- Nexus Upgrades Network to 10 Gigabit Per Second - October 21, 2021
- Nexus Smart Hub welcomes new tenants - October 20, 2021
- Escape the isolation at home – BRAND NEW fully furnished one-person office space available now! - October 5, 2021