There’s a sad truth when it comes to women’s finance in Australia: women earn less, retire with less and are less confident to invest.
In celebration of International Women’s Day 2019, Robson Partners are partnering with the Community and Business Women’s Network (CBWN) to hold a breakfast seminar to empower women to take control of their financial wellbeing.
During the 90 minute session, Accredited Financial Planner, Christine Hallowes, will explore four positive steps:
- Knowing the facts: how to budget for the household effectively
- Reducing vulnerability: rainy day savings and insurance
- Narrowing the gap: taking super seriously
- Affording the fun stuff: financial goals
- The details of the breakfast are:
When: Friday, 5 April 2019
Time: 7:30am – 9:00am
Where: Nexus Smart Hub, Amy Close, Wyong
This seminar is suitable for women and men who want to support the women in their lives.
Catering will be provided.
Buy tickets here: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/83689
Latest posts by Nexus Smart Hub (see all)
- 10 Struggles You Only Understand When You Work From Home - March 19, 2019
- Top 9 Benefits of Coworking For Professionals - March 14, 2019
- Discover Your Inner Power – Wednesday 27th March, 6.30pm - March 14, 2019