Networking Night here at Nexus
Tuesday 11th May at 5:45pm at NEXUS together with Central Coast SBNG
The SBNG holds its popular business networking meetings three times a month at convenient Central Coast locations. The meetings are relaxed, with the focus being on fostering relationships among business people.Unlike some other networking groups, there is no pressure to make referrals or transact with other members, however we find that business and opportunities within the SBNG often arise as a matter of cause. In addition to our regular networking meetings we also present a series of other Business Showcases and/or workshops and other social functions during the year. Meetings and other functions are open to all people connected to small business. Why don’t you join now, or come along to a meeting and find out more…
What makes the SBNG different?
- Caters for every type of small and micro business located anywhere on the NSW Central Coast.
- Holds over 30 networking meetings during the year.
- Has a low membership fee – the fee represents less than half the cost of a cup of coffee for the number of networking meetings held
- Is a non-profit, incorporated association, with an annually elected committee, having the sole goal of serving its’ members.
- Is an established group with a core membership that’s stood the test of time.
- No political agenda
- No referral quotas, believes referrals are earned
- Values ethical standards
- Celebrates its’ members’ success and achievements
Light refreshments provided, book your place now!
Latest posts by Nexus Smart Hub (see all)
- Additional 500 square metres of coworking space coming soon! - April 16, 2021
- Is working from home really more productive? - April 16, 2021
- Networking Night Tuesday 11th May at 5:45pm - April 16, 2021