How to use Facebook to engage your customers & promote your Business!
Friday 26th July 10am – 12 noon
Social Media is about more than memes and “buy my thing” posts.
- How will you engage your audience?
- How do you access real customers?
- How can you increase the size of your audence?
- How do you save time but increase effectiveness on Facebook?
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to create a Facebook business page
- Use techniques to build your audience
- Find out about visibility strategies
- Discover new social media audiences in groups
- Build customer loyality through your social media content
- Understand the rules of Facebook competitons
- Review your Facebook Analystics
Geek speak free workshop
We will explain everything in plain english to help you really understand what facebook for business is all about and how you can use it to grow your business or community group.
Who Should attend?
Are you a woman who is keen to get Facebook working for you in your business or community group? Do you have a current ABN and less that 20 employees? Then come along, we’ll help take the mystery out of Facebook for you.
Special Price for CBWN members
Are you a Current Member of the Community & Business Women’s Network on the Central Coast NSW? If so remember to select the members ticket to receive your members discount to this workshop.
Bookings essentials & places are limited
Register here or via 1300304794
We also have these upcoming events – lock these into your diary!
Why you need a website – 10 ways to make your website work for your business
Friday 30th August 10am – 12 noon 2 hours
How to get Google to Fall in Love with your Website
Friday 27th September 10am – 12 noon 2 hours
Content Creation – what do your customers really want to know?
Friday 25th October 10am – 12 noon 2 hours
Blogging it’s easier than you think
Friday 29th November 10am – 12 noon 2 hours
Purposeful Personalised Marketing using email
Friday 31st January 2020 10am – 12 noon 2 hours
Latest posts by Nexus Smart Hub (see all)
- Four ways that Serviced Offices can help businesses save money - July 18, 2019
- Private Serviced Office vs your own Commercial Lease – Cost Benefit Analysis - July 16, 2019
- thinkingBIG Central Coast Innovation Summit 2019 - July 12, 2019