This workshop is for the business owners that want to significantly grow their business. You understand the essentials of social media and digital marketing but now it’s time to step things up and drive more sales!
In this hands on 6-hour workshop you will be;
- Learning how to use Facebook data to really understand your customer
- Mapping out your funnel to turn your traffic into sales
- Understanding how to produce highly converting Facebook ads
- Perform key word research to know exactly what your customers are searching
- Create your own Google Ad words campaign
- Using remarketing to increase your conversion rates
This is a hands on learning session. It is advised that you bring your laptop as there will be live demonstrations and walk throughs for you to follow.
Presenter: The workshop will be facilitated by our Business Advisor Phil Usher, who is our digital marketing specialist. Phil has been working in the digital world for six years where he has run his own online businesses generating $250,000+ in revenue for his clients. He is also Google Certified having been through formal training from Google on SEO and Google Ad words. Here are a few words from Phil Usher.
What to bring: During the day a delicious lunch will be served. If you have any dietary requirements, please contact us and we will meet your needs.
You will need a computer with access to the internet and a live social media page and/ or website. If you need any assistance with this you can book in with our Business Advisors who will be able to assist you. Speak with an Advisor here.
Parking: Metered parking is available directly in front of the building on Dick Street.
Accessibility: If you have access needs, please contact us and we will accommodate you.
To be eligible for this subsidy you must complete this form.
This event and Business Advisory services under the Business Connect program are funded and supported by the NSW Government through the NSW Department of Industry. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Govt program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your business.
Latest posts by Nexus Smart Hub (see all)
- Digital Marketing Mastery 2 for the Central Coast – 11th September - July 31, 2018
- Central Coast Small Business Networking Group after-work drinks – 14th August - July 31, 2018
- How to move out of the home office for the first time - July 11, 2018