The year gone by saw many different topics discussed at our meetings and some great workshops provided plenty of food for thought for most of us. Looking back on what went well and looking forward to 2019 and what we could do to maximise the benefits of SBNG membership, several points of interest were raised. We’ll list the highlights here and would love to get your feedback. The more input that we have the better that we can plan for next year.
- Topics of interest – Topics suggested for discussion in the coming year included high priority items such as data base management and an update on the effect of recent changes to privacy rules.
- Member profiling – While the SBNG website has a member directory, various options to better promote our members and their business were discussed. Items to be reviewed include a Facebook group for member participation, member profiling on the SBNG website and social media. This is one area where we would like to get as much input from our members as possible.
- Fund raising activities – There are many worthwhile non-for-profit charities that could be considered for SBNG fundraising activities. To start with, a BarbeCure to support Cancer Research was suggested as a worthwhile option.
It’s been a great year for our after work networking meetings in Wyong and this session on “Business Networking in review” has given us plenty of food for thought to go forward with. While we’re finished for 2018 we’re looking forward to seeing everyone back when we kick off again on Tuesday 12 February 2019!
Post By sbng support
The SBNG holds its popular business networking meetings three times a month at convenient Central Coast locations. The meetings are relaxed, with the focus being on fostering relationships among business people.Unlike some other networking groups, there is no pressure to make referrals or transact with other members, however we find that business and opportunities within the SBNG often arise as a matter of cause. In addition to our regular networking meetings we also present a series of other Business Showcases and/or workshops and other social functions during the year. Meetings and other functions are open to all people connected to small business. Why don’t you join now, or come along to a meeting and find out more…
NexusHub is the new way to live and work on the Central Coast. We offer state-of-the-art workspaces at an affordable price. To find out more about how our spaces can help you collaborate, innovate, and network, explore our website or contact us for a discussion today.
Latest posts by Nexus Smart Hub (see all)
- What You Didn’t Know About Your Business?! – An Interactive Masterclass and Workshop – 21st February 2019 - December 12, 2018
- After-Hours Sparkle Event – Community & Business Women’s Network, Wednesday, 13th February 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Innovation Sparks on the Central Coast - November 28, 2018